Holy Trinity is working with other churches to provide a centralised church response to the Covid-19 crisis.
This partnership is called Love Southampton.
Love Southampton is gathering volunteers to refer people to specialist partners and provide phone support for those in need of befriending and practical support for those in need of essential supplies.
For full details of the partners go to the Love Southampton Website.
Or, if you - or someone you represent - is in need of help please click here.
And if you would like to volunteer through Love Southampton please click here.
Information for those who wish to volunteer.
The initial focus for those who volunteer will be in six key areas where together we can make a difference in the city:
- Support for our local food banks, with Southampton City Mission
- Family support (with an emphasis on single parents), with Safe Families and Southampton Family Trust
- Support for older people, with Caraway and Communicare
- People who are sleeping rough, with Street Support Southampton
- Refugees and asylum seekers, with CLEAR
- People with mental health needs, with Communicare