Principles of Community
We have 5 principles of Christian community which sum up our life together.
BEING GOD'S PEOPLE
ENJOYING GOD'S PRESENCE
HEARING GOD'S WORD
RECIEVING GOD'S GRACE
LIVING GOD'S MISSION
As followers of Jesus we are working together to build a church where:
- Everyone can be part of a growing community which meets regularly from home to home, socially, and for public prayer and worship.
- Everyone can enjoy the empowering presence of God in ways which overflow in authentic discipleship and genuine freedom in the Holy Spirit.
- Everyone can hear the word of God taught in the power of the Holy Spirit so they can grow in faith and be transformed by the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
- Everyone can know the grace of God over their lives and have the confidence to freely minister that grace in loving prayerful service to other people.
- Everyone can be equipped and encouraged to work together in making new disciples of Christ through deeds of sacrificial love and words of gospel truth.